If some one loves a flower, of which just one single blossom grows in all the
millions and millions of stars.
(如果愛上一朵花,這朵花在眼中就是在整個宇宙里唯一盛放的那一朵。)
It doesn't matterthat you are not here in person as long as you are here in my heart.
(就算你不在這里也沒關(guān)系,因為你在我心里。)
I'll make my joy like this small butterfly.
(我會和這小蝴蝶一樣找尋快樂。)
Laugh,and the world laugh with you;weep,and you weep alone.
(笑吧,全世界都陪你笑;哭吧,你一個人哭。)
If I could bo your prince.
(假如能做你的王子。)
Truth that's brighter than gem,trust,that's purer than pearl,brightest truth,purest trust in the universe.
(真理比寶石更閃亮,比珍珠更純潔,它是宇宙中閃亮純潔的。)
All that we need to do.Be we low or high,is to see that we grow,nearer the sky.
(不管在高峰還是低谷,我們要做的是成長,更接近天空。)
I live not in myself,but I bocome portion of that aroud me.
(我活著不只是為了自己,我已成了我周圍的一部分。)
Friends will come and friends will go.But our friendship stays strong and true.
(朋友會來,會離開,但是我們的友誼永遠純潔堅固。)
He may always remember the simplicity,the open mind of true wisdom,the meekness of true strength.
(他也許會永遠記得你的淳樸,你的智慧,和你溫柔的堅強。)
Nothing happens unless dream first.
(夢想第一。)
And a sleep full of sweet dreams,and health,and quiet breathing.
(一個甜蜜的夢,有健康與完美的呼吸。)
The hunman life is exactly same with the road.
(人生很象路。)
I'll be the gladdest thing under the sun!
(我將是陽光下快樂的?。?/p>
Let us,then,be up and doing with a heart for any fate.
(讓我們起床,用心面對任何命運。)
Something is lost but something is gained in living every day.
(每天的生活中都有東西會丟失,但總有東西會得到。)